Sunday, July 1, 2012

We have serious issues.

Fuck this dude b


Yo.  I know I listen to Odd Future, and I know Tyler makes Sandusky references often, but I don't find the Sandusky shit funny in any fucking way whatsoever.  I live in Pittsburgh, which, while not being the epicenter of Penn State's power base, is still in Pennsylvania.  There are thousands of Penn State graduates who live here, and the disconnect here is sickening.  When news of the scandal first broke, there were people in my office who genuinely defending this dude, Joe Paterno, and Penn State, as if the most horrific of crimes hadn't occurred there.



The shit is disgusting.  In what world do we defend an organization that refused to treat allegations of child molestation seriously?  In what world do we place athletic achievement over morals?  Look, I'm not some soapbox motherfucker, but real shit, I went to an elementary school where the gym teacher was finally found out as a child molester.  When you're a child (well, back when I was a child), the shit looks a little weird when the teacher is touching the girl on the balance beam, but you don't really know if it's right or wrong.  The gym teacher was also gymnastics instructor (and fortunately for me, he had a spot for little white girls rather than little Black boys), so we will probably never know just how many girls he fucked around with.  If you have a younger sibling or a child, or a younger cousin, or anything similar, that should disgust you to your core.  Yo, kids are fucking bad nowadays.  I know kids at 9 who know more about sex than I did at 13.  Whenever I go back home (DC), I get flipped off and cursed out by 6 year old children.  Regardless of these facts, child molestation is not fucking cool b.  The fact that bloggers like me have to type shit like this because ADULTS are still refusing to acknowledge the shit as sickening is completely ridiculous.  I can look around and see people thoroughly pissed over abortion or gay people getting married, but THESE SAME PEOPLE will gloss over some shit like this.  WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US?!

I'm an empathetic dude.  I don't rush to judgment on people who murder or rob because I can understand situations where you might feel that is your best or most attractive option.  I think drug dealers are the worst, but despite their negative way of affecting the community, I can understand what drives a person to pursue that lifestyle.  The child molestation shit is something I can't understand, explain away, justify, or defend.  If you are charged with helping raise the youth, and you do something that can scar them for life, not to mention the fact that you are taking advantage of the trust that parents (or guardians) have in you, you are the worst scum on the planet.  Some of these kids don't even have reliable parents at home (I attended a great elementary school, but there were still those kids with those problems) and people hope that those children can find adult guidance through other channels, whether it's after-school programs or extracurricular activities, or just at school itself.  Yet, instead of taking pride in your position, you choose to fuck these kids' lives up further?  Real talk, I don't wish ill on many people, but child molesters can burn until their nerves are almost burned off, then get sodomized with a fucking shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment