Wednesday, November 14, 2012

1st Amendment

Bro...

I don't generally dedicate posts to single tracks, but Wale's probably the artist that I'm most partial to.  I won't say he's the best guy out, or even the best guy in his age bracket, but he's from D.C. (idgaf about the MoCo bullshit) and he came into the game with a distinct go-go sound.  Dude has released quality work, even if his shit with MMG has left much to be desired.

Being a fan of Wale's work from 100 Miles and Running to The Mixtape About Nothing to The 1.1.11 Theory, I was pretty hyped when I heard that his latest work was sounding like a mix between 100 Miles... and More About Nothing.  This is the first new track I've heard from him in a bit, and...I FUCKS WITH IT.  Production credit goes to No Credit, and it's quite the beat.  Wale also teased a mixtape with DJ Clark Kent in December.  The last mixtape I remember dude doing with 1 producer was with 9th Wonder, and Back To the Feature was dope as fuck.  I'm officially hyped.


Here's the track btw

No comments:

Post a Comment