Saturday, June 30, 2012

You mad bro?

History, my nigga

So yea.  That happened.  Obama's healthcare mandate (NOT universal healthcare btw) was ruled constitutional by the SCOTUS, using the same tax shit that makes Social Security constitutional.  Hilarity ensued when CNN, among other news conduits, erroneously reported that it had been struck down.  Hence, this image.  But yea, I've got libertarian and republican friends who are crying "DOOMSDAY," so this shit is even more hilarious to someone like me, who genuinely hates seeing people happy.  Progressives rejoicing, since this is a decent START to getting our healthcare shit straightened out, and conservatives crying, so this started my day off pretty nicely.


In other news, I'll probably do an album review of Dom Kennedy's Yellow Album later today too.  I'll also end up doing some reviews of shit that I've been bumping all year long, if I'm up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment